Truman Lake Lot Features
- Hunter's Paradise, Deer and Turkey in great abundance
- Adjoining or near Government Land
- All Weather Roads
- Near Boat ramp & store
- Electricity at all Lots
- 3 Wooded Acres More or Less
- Ozark Lands near Truman Lake
- Abundant Oak and Hickory Trees
- Private Lots with good road frontage
- Several lots have lake views
- Owner Financed
- Zero Down
- Interest free if paid within first 2 years
- 5 Year Balloon Note
Truman Lake LotsCall for private showing
Truman Lake Lots
Truman Lake is located on the Prairie-Ozark border, South of Kansas City, North of Springfield and SW of St. Louis, in the counties of Hickory, St. Clair, Henry and Benton. Truman Lake, covers over 56,000 acres of Lake and 100,000 acres of public land, which surround the reservoir.
In 1970 the Kaysinger Bluff Dam and Reservoir was renamed by Congress to the Harry S Truman Dam and Reservoir. Construction began in August 1964 and functionally complete in October 1979.
The new Reservoir encompasses 259 square miles of land and water. and became the responsibility of the Army Corps of Engineers to manage.
Truman Reservoir is the largest flood control lake in Missouri.
- The Lake is nationally known for it’s excellent fishing of Crappie and Largemouth bass, and has many locations with boat ramps and Marina.
- Truman Lake Hunting provides a wide variety of game. Popular are Turkey, Squirrel, White Tail Deer, Duck, Geese and other fowl.
- Truman Lake provides other areas with the Equestrian in mind, with over 50 miles of developed trails and beautiful bluffs, Hickory and Oak Forest and beautiful scenery, not to mention abundant wildlife.